Opening hours and prices
Open Thursday till Sunday 11:00-17:00.
Entrance fee: € 3,50
Children under the age of 12 can enter for free.
Tickets can be purchased at the door.
A reduced rate applies for groups of 10 people or more.
Are you coming with a group of 10 people or more? We like it if group visits are announced in advance via info[at]kunstkubus.nl.
From groups of 10 people. For more information and bookings of guided tours you can contact info[at]kunstkubus.nl
You can take photos without a flash. Please tag us on Social Media with @ArtCubeRotterdam of #ArtCubeRotterdam.
Please contact the PR coordinator first for photos that will be used for commercial purposes via info[at]kunstkubus.nl.
Address and route
The Artcube is located in Center-East with Blaak Station, the Markthal and weekly market, the Central Library and the Old Port in the immediate vicinity.
3011 MH Rotterdam
Due to the many stairs, the Art Cube is not accessible with a wheelchair, walker, child buggy or if you have mobility problems. If you still want to visit the cube, please contact via info[at]kunstkubus.nl so that we can offer a solution.
Terms and Conditions
- Entering the Art Cube is entirely at your own risk.
- Purchased entrance tickets will not be taken back.
- Every visitor must be able to show a valid ticket.
- Unfortunately pets are not allowed.
- The owner of the location, persons in her service and third parties, during or in connection with the visit to the art cube, can in no way be held liable for any injury, material and/or immaterial damage that you as a visitor might experience.
- The perpetrator will be responsible for causing injury to persons or damage to the works of art, the building or material exhibited.
- You must follow the instructions of the staff at all times.
- Visitors who do not comply with the house rules will be denied access to the art cube without the right to reimbursement of the costs for the admission ticket.